Old 03-08-2010, 01:59 PM   #7
folkprophet
folkprophet
has no status.
Brawn
Points: 657, Level: 13 Points: 657, Level: 13 Points: 657, Level: 13
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

My Mood: Aggressive
folkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I drink about 4 cups of coffee from 7 am to noon. I used to drink soda after that, but stopped. The AA stack has caffeine in it, but I only take that first thing in the morning. I have been taking pre-workout products with caffeine, so that might be contributing.
The difference in my sleep when I take pre-workout supps with caffeine vs. when not is HUGE. Actually, I'm pretty convinced that the caffeine is not the real culprit because I can drink regular caffeine all day long and right up to bedtime and due to the roughness of my day and hard workouts, etc., still sleep fine. But I down a preworkout caffeine NOS type blast your workout supp and I toss and turn all night more often than not.

It's a trade off, really (a sucky one) because I have much better workouts with the stuff but worse sleep.

It's also cyclical, because the lack of sleep the previous night means I need the preworkout supp even more the next day, etc., etc., etc....
folkprophet is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook