Old 03-07-2010, 09:08 PM   #13
RickB
RickB
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

My Mood: Yeehaw
RickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good start

Quote:
Originally Posted by ole grunt View Post
Actually plan on starting it tomorrow. I went to the store today and stocked up on a few things I think I am going to need (at least for a while) like fresh blueberries (instead of frozen), some extra almonds, etc. I would be interested in knowing if you guys found adding the extra protein in during the undereating helps. I am going to start out pretty strict though, because I plan on using this for fat loss. I have become mayor of the "plateau" and am hoping this will be the radical change my body needs to get me over the hump (or under, as the case may be), as I am trying to get to the 10% or lower BF range. I can stand losing a little strength in order to get there and gain it back later. Anyway, I'll provide an update after I've been on it for a while.
It didn't seem to help me but I might be a rare bird. I'm certain I have a form of hypogycemia and when my bodyfat get's low. The protein did not help me. I suffered severe energy crashes. So I eat well balanced meals with NO simple sugars. About 5 or 6 a day as well as a couple protein shakes. I'm still dropping pounds.

So maybe do this. Continue on your WD, add a little extra protein and if you notice your energy crashing when your BF gets low, ease into smart meals. You may not have that problem...not sure til you try it.
RickB is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook