View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 09:47 AM   #6
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,477,244, Level: 100 Points: 1,477,244, Level: 100 Points: 1,477,244, Level: 100
Activity: 42% Activity: 42% Activity: 42%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain View Post
Punks, people are always trying to cover there own asses... thats why they where mad about the 3 weeks notice, cause they were gona have to trya nd find someother smuck to do the good job you were doing...

i have seen people transition outa the army after 20 years and there bosses not give them any time to take care of thier stuff... it is so much crap... i mean i have given this my all for the last 19+ years i think i deserve a little time to make sure i can survive on the outside.... i dont have a problem in this area as i am my own boss basically. there is no one else that knows my job so i can do as i please as long as everything flows properly... i will be ready to enter the real world when my time comes in 9 months or so... and i will walk out quietly just as you did Steve....
I was close to re-upping for 8 years Airborne/Special Forces...would have made E-5 in under first three years in service, but when I decided not to pull the trigger, they gave me no time to prepare for ETS.

My 1st Sgt made me put on my dress uniform, which I hadn't worn in two years...and which didn't fit well, and sent me on my way. He was being a jerk and for some reason wanted to embarrass me. If I had know that he wanted me in dress for ETS paperwork, I would have gotten it squared away.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook