View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 09:30 AM   #5
nighttrain
nighttrain
is heading back over the atlantic
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Air Hockey Average Champion! Football Frenzy Champion! Yahtzee! Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Training Exp: 20+
My Mood: Inspired
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

Punks, people are always trying to cover there own asses... thats why they where mad about the 3 weeks notice, cause they were gona have to trya nd find someother smuck to do the good job you were doing...

i have seen people transition outa the army after 20 years and there bosses not give them any time to take care of thier stuff... it is so much crap... i mean i have given this my all for the last 19+ years i think i deserve a little time to make sure i can survive on the outside.... i dont have a problem in this area as i am my own boss basically. there is no one else that knows my job so i can do as i please as long as everything flows properly... i will be ready to enter the real world when my time comes in 9 months or so... and i will walk out quietly just as you did Steve....

Share with Facebook