Uber Brawn
Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Starting Strength
Fav Exercise: Heavy bar work
Fav Supp: Steak
My Mood: Twisted
sleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributor

Thanks bgben. I missed a day because I was away. I still got that workout in, but had to go without.

4/10/13
I needed a pick me up today. A lazy day had set the tone for my workout.

Mixing 10/10
16oz of water and a few shakes and it was rock'n'roll time. Mixing was as good as ever.

Taste 9/10
A decent mix of water and powder with a decent amount of thirst made for a very palatable drink today.

Effect 9/10
The stim was needed today to get me going, and it did it's job. Got the heart rate up and mind focused on the task at hand. I even finished with the energy left to throw in some curls that were not originally intended.

Overall 9/10
Pretty awesome workout considering how I was feeling prior to getting to the gym. Might have been feeling a bit superhuman if I had been pumped prior to taking my pre-gym K-Otic.

Personal tips that I've learned along my still short journey:

Leave your ego at the door.
Prepare. Showing up dehydrated, hungry, and tired will guarantee failure.
Be ready to fight for that grinder of a PR.
Listen and learn. Absorb everything you can, and assimilate that knowledge.

Top Gym lifts:
Squat: 415lbs
Deads: 440lbs
Bench: 315lbs
sleepingdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook