Uber Brawn
Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Starting Strength
Fav Exercise: Heavy bar work
Fav Supp: Steak
My Mood: Twisted
sleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributor

Quick and dirty today, just like the workout. I powered through my sets with little rest time and still felt great. Set a new deadlift PR, did some heavy ass shrugs, and generally felt great!

Mixing 10/10
As always, just a few shakes of my water bottle and I was ready to rock.

Taste 9/10
I was all over it today. I made sure avoid anything sweet for a few hours prior, including protein. Also made sure I was good and thirsty with a handful of salted almonds. 16oz water and 1 heaping scoop later it was go time.

Effect 9/10
I'm beginning to recognize the starting point when I feel the stims hit. Nothing drastic, but by giving myself half an hour prior, I'm feeling pretty pumped to start the work as soon as I walk into the gym.

Overall 9/10
Awesome day to pull. Felt charged up, ready for action. I'd like to get the beta tingles I've heard people talk about from their PWO, as I see the ingredient listed. Not sure if it's something that's there, but I'm just not feeling it. No complaints though, as I'm feeling like I've got this dosed out properly for my individual needs, and K-Otic is meeting them with great success.

Personal tips that I've learned along my still short journey:

Leave your ego at the door.
Prepare. Showing up dehydrated, hungry, and tired will guarantee failure.
Be ready to fight for that grinder of a PR.
Listen and learn. Absorb everything you can, and assimilate that knowledge.

Top Gym lifts:
Squat: 415lbs
Deads: 440lbs
Bench: 315lbs
sleepingdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook