Brawn
Points: 907, Level: 16 Points: 907, Level: 16 Points: 907, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: none
Training Type: Chaos & Pain
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Muscle Marinade
My Mood: Inspired
RGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
I've had lots of experience with this type of dieting, and I like it. I found it very easy to simply not eat while I was at work, then break my fasts when I got off. I can't fall asleep hungry, and IF kept me from having to do that. I also got to focus my eating around my training, so if there's anything at all to peri-workout nutrition I was able to take advantage.

I know that BTB experimented with IF and had good results, but he monitored his results more closely than I and found that he lost muscle mass UNLESS he took in protein during his fasts.

Also, I'd highly recomend copious amounts of BCAA's taken in throughout your fast. BCAA's are great for keeping muscle while on a calorie deficit.

I had planned to do something very similiar to this during my current cycle, but I underestimated the hunger that would come with my current "supplementation". I'll have to hold off on cutting intil I'm off, but theoretically it doesn't get much better than a combination of IF and carb/calorie cycling.
Thanks I will pick some of those up today but do you have any idea how much protien per day and when? I'm maxing tomorrow and will remax roughly 6 weeks later for my primary look at if it is working. I will also do a body comp diagnostic (or whatever it is called) on the same days. I will keep this thread updated with the result for whom ever cares.
Deadlift 425
Snatch 155
Clean & Jerk 225

Drunk RGR Training http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...-training.html
RGRthat is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook