has no status.
Cody
Max Brawn
Points: 2,673, Level: 31 Points: 2,673, Level: 31 Points: 2,673, Level: 31
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: The big 3
CODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributor
Default Little bit of squatting

Warm ups: jump rope, rolling.

I have been working with Joe McDougall and Donnie Thompson on the squat leading into this meet. Joe has been coached by Don for a while and is a monster at 220 holding the teen world record with an 810 squat. And Mr. 3k needs no introduction.. This has made things really easy for me. Basically I just listen and do what they say!

155x5x2

265x3x2

briefs

355x2x2

465x2x2

suit bottoms

555x1

655x1

-shut it down as planned with my last straps down set.

-At the meet my next warm up will be 745 straps up plus crap wraps.

-opening 820

Kbell swings

10x6sets

standing abs against band x3set

Thats it!

Everyone besides Joe and I worked up to their openers. Im very excited to see some big numbers from all my teammates! Harry will be really close to setting a world record in the squat for his division and should crush the bench world record for the IPA. Ben and Jamison will both have huge days! And Joe will beat his previous squat record and take the bench and total world records as well. Look out for LGM barbell!!!
CODY_SNIDER is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook