Max Brawn
Points: 5,145, Level: 45 Points: 5,145, Level: 45 Points: 5,145, Level: 45
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
My Mood: Inspired
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

3/25: 2.5 scoops on bench + accessory day

Energy:

Considering Iím on day 9 of my ULC depletion phase for CBL, I wasnít expected much in terms of energy. Paired with the fact that just drove 12 hours and got like 5 hours of sleep, Juggernaut gave me a little boost, but I crapped out pretty early in the workout (which is what I was expecting). God knows how terrible I would have felt without juggernaut!

Focus
ULC typically means no focus for me, but surprisingly I mustered enough focus to hit 2 reps on the prescribed top set (switched from paused to touch and go). Focus was alright during the accessory work but I think Iím just looking forward to eating carbs lol

Pump

Slight pump in biceps and triceps after curls and skullcrushers; also had a mini pump in the upper back/traps after facepulls but otherwise, nothing of note. Being in such a carb depleted state, pumps are few and far between.

This entry marks the end of my Juggernaut HP tub
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook