LindenGarcia18
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 7,427, Level: 57 Points: 7,427, Level: 57 Points: 7,427, Level: 57
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
My Mood: Happy
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanCT View Post
you didnt annoy anyone with questions.
we are all here to help. im just more blunt than most. its good you have a journal. btw dont worry if your peanut butter is "organic". make sure its Natural. only ingredients should be peanuts or peanuts and some salt.

and call out threads....never know, may or may not get your ass moving more. nothing wrong with calling someone out to try and light a fire under their ass.

enjoy, good luck.

Right, got it.
I bought the organic one because it was the only one that had only peanuts and salt in it.
There were loads of others but they all had quite allot of sugar in.
I tend to got for organic stuff because I don't really trust supermarket stuff, and what they put in the fruit, bread, veg, etc to keep it fresh.
When I make bread at home, it lasts maybe a day or two. The must put a tone of crap in the bought bread to keep it from going off, it lasts for weeks on the shelf.
I grow allot of my own vegetables too.
Read that vegetables and fruit have only 1 third of the nutrients today than they had 50 years ago.

I understand, thanks for the help. I certainly did need to get things started, you weren't to know I already had a Journal up.
LindenGarcia18 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook