LindenGarcia18
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 6,355, Level: 52 Points: 6,355, Level: 52 Points: 6,355, Level: 52
Activity: 33% Activity: 33% Activity: 33%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Dips
My Mood: Happy
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machine

Good video, Watch Jason Blaha allot.
I also read that myself today somewhere, which is why I won't be cutting for a very long time.

I had a thought though, People want to diet down to see their abs If there at a higher body fat percentage and there not visible, but couldn't you instead build them up, using hypertrophy parameters, lots of weighted abdominal work.

People say around 10% is where you start to see abs.
Say you were higher than that percentage, couldn't you end up getting a six pack whilst on your bulk by building your abs and making them bigger and stronger, just like you do with the rest of your muscles? Sure they probably wouldn't be as defined, but surely you could get a set of good looking abs, without been really low in the body fat percentages.

Last edited by LindenGarcia18; 03-18-2013 at 10:46 AM.
LindenGarcia18 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook