Thread: Q&A with BBOD
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 11:39 PM   #27
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,521,010, Level: 100 Points: 1,521,010, Level: 100 Points: 1,521,010, Level: 100
Activity: 52% Activity: 52% Activity: 52%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroatianSensation View Post
Im 19 years old. I'm a newbie.Started two months ago and have gotten real into it. I can bench press Bar+45 each side 10 times. I can dead-lift Bar+ 55 each side 5 times for 2 reps. And i can Squat the Bar+65 on each side for 10 reps. As for Calorie intake I've never actually measured accurately but i believe its about anywhere from 2000-2500 (all of this being healthy foods, no junk food, no pop, just water etc.) For Protein Id say about 100g on days that i don't work out and 140g on days that i do. Two scoops of whey everyday and an extra two after work out.
Hi CS,

At your age I don't recommend "cutting", but rather training for muscle size, progression of weight (strength), while eating mostly clean foods to satiety.

Understand that getting shredded is not a sustainable condition. Also know that prolonged dieting at your age is simply not wise.

I hope you will reconsider, and instead pursue muscle building.

I recommend watching this video:

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 03-01-2013 at 11:44 PM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook