Max Brawn
Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
My Mood: Inspired
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

2/20: 2 scoops on chest + accessory day

Energy:
Energy going in to the workout was already quite high (finally dialing in on my sleep). However juggernaut gave me the extra boost to crush my bench and accessory work. Energy wasn’t as pronounced during the bench warm up and top sets, but after only getting one rep above the prescribed on paused bench, I kicked it in to overdrive.

Focus:
Focus was kind of weak on bench but afterwards, I took an extra minute or two of rest to really hone in on my focus and ensure I finish the workout strong. Juggernaut certainly helped me with this and the MMC was strong during chest supported rows, incline db press, and minor accessory work

Pump:
Insane pump in the triceps after bench and overhead work; lats, forearms, and biceps got a sick pump from chest supported rows. Upright rows rounded me out with a good shoulder and trap pump.
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook