Max Brawn
Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
My Mood: Inspired
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

2/17: 2 scoops on overhead + accessory day

Energy:
Despite going out last night, I went in to the workout with fairly high energy Ė juggernaut gave me that extra boost that helped me to add volume to my workout and decrease my rest periods. Started fading during front raises and bicep curls, but thatís to be expected given I performed about 300 reps of various exercises today

Focus:
Had a bit of trouble focusing during my warm-up and top sets for overhead press, but after a decent top set performance, my focus increased noticeably during chins. Lost focus again during bench, but regained it for low rows, BHTNP, and accessory work

Pump:
Outstanding pump in my shoulders and traps after koklov, BHTNP, and plate front raises. Low cable row and chins gave me a nice pump in my forearms, biceps, and lower lats, but pump wasnít too great in the upper back. Nonetheless, left the gym feeling swole haha
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook