loves teddy bears...
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemario View Post
Hello all, I need some advice.

I've been going to the gym since I was 15, now I'm 23, never really serious and only about 2-3 times a week.

But now I want to get a little more serious about my workout, but every time I get to do some good exercise on a muscle pair, ex: squats, I get sooo exausted I can't finish other leg muscles. Yet 10-20 min. after the workout I fell fine and my muscles crave for more exercise.
2 years ago I had to remove my appendage, and I didn't properly do physiotherapy so I have a small difficulty taking full breaths.

I don't sleep too much, around 5-6 hours a day, I eat alot and frequently (meat, carbs, vegetables, not many fruits and sweets and sandwiches I try to avoid). I also spend most of my day sitting down, around 14 hours a day sitting.

I'm 1,85m and last time I weighted myself I had 85kg.

Are there any kind of exercises to help me?
Being tired after squats sounds about right, so does being invigorated after a 10-20 minute break not that it indicates you should exercise again just because you feel more recuperated.

Sitting for 14 hrs a day, may mean you need to get some basic cardio work in to boost health and ultimately energy levels, that may help with the weights because you'll have more reserves to draw on.

It could also be that you're going in too hard, at this point and may need to back-off a touch and allow the body to adapt to the workouts.

Share with Facebook