View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 01:14 PM   #27
jslep
jslep
wants to be BTB when he grows up
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

2D Knock-Out Champion! Lost for Words - Football Teams Champion!
Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
My Mood: Devilish
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

i know what ya mean......in 97' i had two car accidents back to back. one a rollover(snow storm) another a head on i was a passenger in where a lady decided to turn left on a yield. been through therapy a few times now and as recent as a couple years ago. i used to use smith alot after that for the same reasons. but for me i wasn't satisfied with that and i stripped myself back to basics and started liftin heavy on everything and have found the more my core strength grows from heavy deads, squats, presses, and cleans the better i become. i am starting now to be able to have 300 lbs on my shoulders and not have it feel like my spine is being shoved out my tail pipe. at this point i am glad i stepped away from the smith and just started over.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook