Hunterace
is mental!!!
I'm quitting next week!
Max Brawn
Points: 17,242, Level: 83 Points: 17,242, Level: 83 Points: 17,242, Level: 83
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by miked96 View Post
Your far from weak. Your heading into uncharted territory now. I know we had to estimate your best triple from a 230x5 but it was around 245. Your going to do multiple triples with 240 next week. You are getting stronger my friend. Stay the course and who knows how high your max is going to go.
Thanks Mike! It's the program, not me! Doing my best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Great job, that no sleep mojo was working for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Haha just saw it. Pulled a Shaw.
Thanks Steve! Hahaha, it's still funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmalm123 View Post
This is when the magic happens,...breaking new ground!

Lots of heavy volume and overall upper body work...nicely done!

LOL... 50 lbs off your usual center of gravity....funny. Glad you didn't get hurt...
Thanks JD! Yep, momentum had me going and I had nothing in me to try and stop it! Maybe if my whole body wasn't dead, but oh we'll, it was funny and I'm fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Well, great workout today! Although I've had about 5 hours of sleep in the last 3 days, had to do some lifting! Bench is getting really rough, not sure how much longer I'll be able to hit all the reps. Close Grip Bench Press went well too, more progression. Barbell Rows I progressed and worked my back well for only doing 2 sets??? Decided to hammer my Triceps, so did some Rippetoe Skullcrushers. Figured I'd burn out with a set of Bench Dips, which I did good on until my dismount, LOL! Hope that makes you laugh, cause I sure as F did, I'm still laughing!!!
2-2-13
M96CAT Routine, Week 4, Day 4 (all lower body put on hold due to bruised or whatever knee)
Bench Press
Warm Up Sets
Bar x 10
95x 8
135x 5
185x 1
Working Sets
5 sets @ 235x 3 ...vids on first and last sets. Getting much harder to get all the reps, man I'm weak!
Close Grip Bench Press
170x 10 PR
170x 6 PR ...+5lb pr, chest was shot!
Barbell Rows
195x 10 PR ...vid, +5lb pr, lost a few reps on 2nd set
195x 8 PR
Rips Skullcrushers
85 x9 PR
85x 7 PR ...+10lb pr and +reps
Tricep Bench Dips
Weight Vest 50lb x 15 PR ...funny ass vid, lol!!!!!!!! I was shot, but figured I had a little left to give. Did great doing them and was done at 14 reps. Gave it all I had and got the 15th rep. My chest was toast, back was tired, and arms were rubber....so my dismount was, umm, hahhaaa well you'll see it!
Done and done!
Vids
235x 3 first set
MAH01406 - YouTube
235x 3 5th and final set
MAH01407 - YouTube
195x 10 PR
MAH01409 - YouTube
Weight Vest 50lb x 15 PR followed by a fantastic dismount, lol
MAH01410 - YouTube

~~~2 Chronicles 15:7 ~~~
But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.

!!!MY HEAD HURTS!!!
My Training Log
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/sho...734#post494734
Hunterace is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook