Max Brawn
Points: 5,120, Level: 45 Points: 5,120, Level: 45 Points: 5,120, Level: 45
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
My Mood: Inspired
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

1/24/13: Back Squat + accessory

Taste: 8/10
I like to drink my pre-workout in quite a bit of liquid – so instead of using 2 scoops in 12 ounces of water, I used 20 ounces. The taste was refreshing, but definitely not overpowering. I tasted more of a twangy raspberry flavor compared to the lemonade flavor. Overall, refreshing and next time I plan to try it in less water.

Mixibility: 8.5/10
2 scoops in 20 ounces of water mixed in a shaker bottle mixed pretty well after shaking for about 10 seconds. As I sipped the mixture, it stayed mixed for most of the time, with a bit of settling towards the end.

Energy: 8/10
I’m fairly stim tolerant so 300mg of caffeine didn’t have me wired, but I did feel a nice boost of energy that helped me plus away through the workout. No crash which is always a plus.

Focus: 9/10
Focus during my top set of squats was insane – I had tunnel vision and really focused on keeping the knees out and driving with the hips. I lost some focus during BBB Deadlifts, but regained it during front squats and ab wheel rollouts

Pump: 8/10
I usually don’t get a big pump on leg days, but after high rep deads, my upper back, glutes, and forearms had a nice pump going. The front squats helped to round out a solid pump in my quads. Abs felt a little pump after rollouts which is unusual but I cannot complain

Overall, great first use with Juggernaut HP – I will likely use 2 scoops on major days and 1 scoop on auxillary days
linedriver465 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook