View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:20 AM  
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,541,050, Level: 100 Points: 1,541,050, Level: 100 Points: 1,541,050, Level: 100
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

This is a good topic.

A lot of folks spend a lot of time improving their bodies but don't work on cultivating their minds. Thought, or outlook, is a part of this.

I don't walk around thinking, gee, everything is great Wally. On the other hand, I have learned that certain things are a cancer that can eat lives - like cynicism and anger and resentment and selfishness.

Working on these in my own life has given me a much better outlook, and I am happier. Much happier.

Way too many folks focus on the crap in life instead of the good. Your life, your choice. I've been on both sides. I prefer one over the other.

I am not sitting here on a high horse saying I don't have bad days. I want to make that clear.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 12-30-2012 at 11:23 AM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook