Max Brawn
Points: 22,220, Level: 92 Points: 22,220, Level: 92 Points: 22,220, Level: 92
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
My Mood: Aggressive
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Sunday Strongman
Felt much better today, and had a good time training. I woke up this morning and just said to myself, what can I do today that will be fun and kind of a deload day. Hit some tire and keg work, upped the intensity. Did a DE tire workout, I would call it.

Hang Snatches-warm up
95x3x5

Tire-Speed Flips
10 sets x 3 reps-60 seconds rest
Really pushed for speed on the reps and attacked the tire, had to focus on form because it was slippery and wet out.

Keg Clean and Press
Full keg of water x 16 singles
-I feel these will really help my log c&p, the keg is basically a really wide log, same technique. You have to really use your hips to clean the keg into place. And the water is just brutal

Sledge Hammer/Jump Rope Super Set
3 rounds
Sledge x 10 each side
Jump Rope x 100 jumps
Rather than speed on the sledge I really focused using as much force as possible.

Training felt great today, should not affect my body too much. More of a high intensity recovery workout, if that exists. Felt great, I think I have been taking too much pre workout. I make this mistake all the time, I slowly allow my serving size to gradually sneak up until it bothers me and I reset. So this week I will really limit the amount I take.

Nytric: Today this stuff was great. After doing sledge work, I was blown up and had some serious veins coming out. This stuff works, that is all.

Share with Facebook