View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 06:32 AM   #66
LtL
LtL
is loving life.
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 35,061, Level: 100 Points: 35,061, Level: 100 Points: 35,061, Level: 100
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
My Mood: Cheerful
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Quick update:

After the meet I got straight back onto the CBL plan. Only slight change is to include a shake with 30grams whey, 10grams of leucine and 20grams of creatine at around 16:45. This gets me a bit of extra protein and also helps to create that initial insulin spike.

Weight has hit a new low of 94kgs dead on and I feeling and looking more muscular thanks, in no small part, to all of the raw volume work that I have been doing alongside the diet. I will take a sort of break over Christmas and will eat what I want when I want. The only thing I will keep constant is the breakfast plan of just coffee and a mid-morning shake. I feel awful if I eat any sort of carb first thing in the morning. After the festivities I will be back on plan with the aim of getting under 93kgs by the end of January.

I like the way I am implementing this diet: I add in small things, one at a time and that way I can guage the effect better. Last changes I made were the inclusion of Coconut oil in the morning shake which killed my morning hunger pangs and also to switch to more sugary carbs for the backload and that normally has me waking up feeling drier and leaner.
LtL is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook