Max Brawn
Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: since 2006
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: EGGS & BACON
My Mood: Chatty
The Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributor

A little bit more Intro, Info and Background:

Like the previous post stated I more or less started back you in 2006-ish as I was losing weight to get in the Army. Of course while in I did the Army's way of traing and really didn't hit the weight room that much.

However, in OCT 2009 (while deployed in Iraq) I needed to do something and for the first started Cycle work on a stationary bike. It was the first time trying it out and in the first month lost 4% BF. I did that 3 days a week on top of P90X.

Got it to where the 1SG let me run a P90X program for those that wanted to do it since he saw my sudden results in BF% and fitness. I still didn't pass my run but that's a whole other issue withthe feet and back that I deal with on daily basis.

After I got out in 2011, I got a membership a local Gold's in WV. After a few months found a time to take RPM, Cycle, & Spinning classes. My 260# was dropping again and in the course of a year got down to the 208# mark. the instructors I had talked me into becoming an instructor and in September 2012 I took the plunge and got Certified by MadDogg Athletics.

I got hired at a local Gold's in MD. I am just a Sub for the instructors and have yet to run my own class.

More about me as I have time....at work right now.
The Badass is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook