Hunterace
Hunterace
is mental!!!
I'm quitting next week!
Max Brawn
Points: 16,530, Level: 82 Points: 16,530, Level: 82 Points: 16,530, Level: 82
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Default Protein Brownies

Found a recipie on the net and this is close to it, thought I'd share cause they're awesome....well for not real brownies
I doubled the recipie and used more whey from the original but here's what I use/do.
You need 2 bowls, one for dry stuff, one for wet
In the first bowl mix 12 egg whites
1 cup of fake sugar(I used walmart brand, but stevia or whatever works) you can use real sugar if you wish, I haven't
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp of canola oil(I have a no fat canolia oil spray I used, measureing this isn't exact, but it's been turning out fine) If you use real canolia oil it'll change cal total.
mix these up
In bowl #2
2.5 scoops of whey(I used M&S iso, and it's the cookie and cream flavor, they didn't have chocolate last time I ordered)
8 tbsp of cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp of double acting baking powder
mix these up
then add the dry bowl to the wet bowl, recipe says to add it a little at a time and mix slowly, I just dump it all in and stir
Once it's mixed well, poor it into a container of your chosing, not sure what size corningware I used to be honest.
Throw into oven at 350 for 20 min., check with a toothpick, if it comes out clean it's good to go.
I add 2 tbsp of dark chocolate chips to the top and let them melt in a little, this is optional, you can put fruit or whatever the heck you want on it. The first few times I didn't add the chips, but now I do, obviously this adds cals.
EAT
The total #s are
Fat...14.5
Carbs...45.5
Protein...113
I cut it into 4 pieces...F 3.5, C 11, P 28
lot less carbs without the chocolate chips but it's yummy

~~~2 Chronicles 15:7 ~~~
But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.

!!!MY HEAD HURTS!!!
My Training Log
http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums...=15543&page=10
Hunterace is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook