View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:49 AM   #3
ricka182
ricka182
is taking small steps.. then GIANT leaps to domination!!!
Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Archery 2000 Champion! Fish Eat Fish Champion! Power Driver Champion! Yeti Sports 1 Greece Champion! Penguinoids Champion!
Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
My Mood: Sick
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

There was some speculation that the sentence was too demeaning, but there also weren't too many people willing to stand up for the moron. She had been doing this for a long time, almost every day certain weeks. It was only caught on camera once.

The idea of public humiliation is outstanding. In the day where people are too concerned about themselves and what other perceive them as, being humiliated should be a good deterrent. And for those who would continue, then the legal system continues as well, meaning next step is a much more severe punishment. Not just a fine, but a ban from driving for at least a year, and also loss of the vehicle. Make the offender start with a new license after being retrained at their own cost, make them get a new vehicle as well. Maybe when they realize how severe the punishment is, they will think twice. It would also serve as a deterrent to others, knowing what they face if they do the same.

But in my uber-extreme court of mind, this dummy should have just been executed, or at least had a foot chopped off. An ignorant woman, who clearly has shown multiple disregard for innocent human life, and that of a child.
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook