Brawn
Points: 336, Level: 6 Points: 336, Level: 6 Points: 336, Level: 6
Activity: 35% Activity: 35% Activity: 35%

Training Exp: 3 months
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Creatine Monohydrate
My Mood: Inspired
MattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributor

Chillen, I get exactly what your saying...all voltage and no current. Protien is the center of my diet ( the fat comes automatically with it, because I don't seek out lean protien). Carbs is a little different. I was being more strict with it, but nowI eat the carbs my body is craving within bounds. I'm going after strength for a while. I've struggled with diet, it's the hardest part. The training is fun, I look forward to it. The eating, on the other hand, is work.

Steve, I'm exactly opposite. Hard boiled eggs are the most convenient. They taste great cold, which is great for a guy who takes his lunch In a lunchbox. Plus I can just shove one in my face and be done. .
MattyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook