Max Brawn
Points: 6,105, Level: 50 Points: 6,105, Level: 50 Points: 6,105, Level: 50
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
My Mood: Inspired
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post
I recently started eating more eggs a day than I used too. When I started I was eating about 3, now I consume about 10 a day. I eat four hard boiled and drink 6 in my protien drinks. It seems the more I eat the better my body is responding. I haven't lost a ton of lbs this three months, but I'm really not trying to either. I have leaned out quit a bit though and my strength seems to be coming on like gangbusters recently.. I'm thinking it has a lot to do with the eggs. I can't say for sure because I'm taking creatine and protien sups too. Im not willing to cut any of these three to test it, so im posting. What is your expierence with eggs and how many do you eat? The more I learn about eggs, the more I think I should eat. They're cheap too. I eat the whole egg every time. The cholesterol in egg yolk builds muscle, so I hear, and new studies seem to support whole egg consumption is actually good for you. These are things I've heard though and not actually looked into.
Its the "total structure" in ones diet (+ proper exterior activity), and hormonal components within ones body---as a whole, that builds/repairs muscle or provides tissue loss: For example, If one needs 2400 calories for MT, and they are only eating 500c per day, and lets say it was all eggs (which provides nearly 0 carbohydrates), this isn't a good muscle building environment, despite eating eggs.

Yes, there has been some recent studies on eggs that are favorable, and points to the position that consumption of cholesterol (which is important for some hormonal production activity within our body), doesn't lead to health issues that were formerly believed.

I mix eggs in salads, make Pita BLTE's, and eat on average about a dozen per week.

I am gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...

Just kidding...lol

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 10-20-2012 at 12:37 PM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook