Max Brawn
Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: Classic
Fav Exercise: Behind the neck press
Fav Supp: Fusion 7 Protien
My Mood: Amused
CLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beast

digging up an old post. I never did a whole lot of rack pulls since this post but I have started using dumbbell rows. Working with 135x6 x4 per arm now and Recently set a new PR on dead lift of 365x2.
The lock out is no longer a problem. Infact, If I can get it off the floor it is going all the way.

I am sticking on the floor now, squat strength is not quite up to par as well since the broke ankle. i lost a lot of ground but now have full use of the ankle.

I am going to get back to doing high pulls from the floor and see if the speed helps give me some help getting out of the hole on squat and dead lift.

I also want to start doing Rack pulls as my main goal is to put on some mass. Being able to pull more often with rack pull then Dead lift will help do that, any suggestions on how to encorporate them into a full body routine? Can they be done for many more reps then dead lift?

I was thinking on the day that I do dead lift, after my last dead lift I can use the same weight for a set of higher rep rack pulls from the Knee.

Share with Facebook