has no status.
Raw/Multiply Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 9,852, Level: 66 Points: 9,852, Level: 66 Points: 9,852, Level: 66
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 15
Training Type: Powerlifting
My Mood: Grumpy
ehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
So now whats the plan being you have the pro raw total? The next raw pro am from SPF is in Myrtle Beach in January. Only about 2 hrs away from me. Be happy to meet you down there if you need help.
I wish and I really appreciate the offer. Baby Boy Hubbard is coming in 5-6 weeks, and we have an 18 month old at home now. I probably wont do another meet for a while (and it would likely be somewhere very local).

I would love to get back in gear, but I have a lot of work to do to get the most out of it. Part of me wants to keep doing raw meets until I best my best geared total (1925) in a raw with knee wraps meet. I will work the gear back in and just keep getting stronger. Since the IPA and RPS allow knee wraps in the raw division I'll start adding that in as well. I have a lot of numbers I want to hit geared and raw, so I'll just keep plugging away. The most important thing is to just keep enjoying what I'm doing. This also comes down to training partners. I have one very solid guy now, but obviously more guys like that would make it a lot easier to start throwing around heavy geared squats in my basement. I did the train in gear by yourself thing before and had a few close calls.
ehubbard is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook