View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 05:56 PM   #7
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,553,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,553,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,553,481, Level: 100
Activity: 51% Activity: 51% Activity: 51%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
BTB, I am thinking of following your footsteps here. What was your carb intake like.

I just received another good blood test after eating high fat for the last six months lipid down, ldl down and hdl up. If I can just get rid of the carbs, I know that my BS will come down and I can get of the meds.
I don't monitor carbs unfortunately. I don't eat any sunstantial amounts of fruits and veggies. My only carbs come from a few here and there in my whey protein powder, and the carbs in almonds. I doubt I ever get over 30-40 per day.

Sometimes I will make a spinach salad, or cauliflower mash, but again not many carbs in either.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 08-25-2012 at 05:58 PM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook