Garlic chilli chicken ...
Roughly, this is what it should like
In case anyone's interested, here's the recipe ...
1. Beat 4 eggs in a large bowl, add some soy sauce, salt, pepper and corn starch.
2. Add small cut up pieces of chicken breast (about a pound) to this, and let this stay for 20-30 minutes
3. Heat up some oil in a wok, add some garlic and onions. When the garlic is fried properly / onions turn brown, add some more soy sauce, 1 tbsp corn starch, some sugar (adjusted for taste) and 4-5 chopped green chillies and a diced green pepper.
4. Add the chicken-egg mix and cook for 10 minutes
5. Add 2 cups of water (or broth or stock) and cook a further 10-15 minutes. Towards the end, add some green onion tops and cilantro (for garnishing)