has no status.
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,833, Level: 25 Points: 1,833, Level: 25 Points: 1,833, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 5 years consistent
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Fish Oil
My Mood: Twisted
JacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributor

There are many trainers at my gym I would never recommend to anyone. They just suck. Fully certified in sucking ass. My most recent client. In 5 weeks: 9.3+ weight 6%-BF. Fit testing. I took 15bpm off his resting heart rate and 25bpm off of his maximal work. Went from 20 situps in a minute to 56. Went from 11 pushups to 55 in a minute. From 0 pullups to 13. Most importantly he feels better and his ulcerative colitus is well managed now. I proud of my clients progress and consider it my failure and not theirs when the goals aren't met. So many trainers at my gym simply blame the client when they aren't progressing. They give the same beginner program to everyone regardless of goals and really couldnt care less about whether their client improves at all.
JacktheThriller is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook