has no status.
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,833, Level: 25 Points: 1,833, Level: 25 Points: 1,833, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 5 years consistent
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Fish Oil
My Mood: Twisted
JacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillen View Post
Though New York State with their recent ban on large soft drinks, would want you to believe that soft drinks are the cause of obesity, the actual cause or causes actually are much deeper than this. In most cases pointing to the average healthy male and female, it is simply eating far too much, and the inability to self-discipline, turn on the brain in reference to the food they eat, and marketing/promotional schemes from businesses.

Chillen
Most people don't have the nutritional knowledge of the people on this board.The average person knows nothing. They think whole grains are amazing for you and fat is bad. I wouldn't put the blame so much on their inability to regulate their own diet as on the hormonal response created by the food they are "told" is good or ok for them. When in reality the government refuses to recognize 30+ years of nutrition science. People are fat because their government was more concerned with grain profits than the health of their population. My 2 Cents
JacktheThriller is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook