Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
My Mood: Inspired
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by superzero View Post
A few years ago I was the king of sodas. I loved it. Drank it with every meal and even took a bottle to bed with me. I am so glad that I changed though as I am finding out how bad soda really is for one. I slowly weaned myself off it and stopped taking it to bed. Then limited it to only at supper. Then only to if we went out to eat. Now I rarely have it. I usually have tea or water instead or even milk. Soda is so bad for your health, it makes us overweight or obese and plays a huge part in diabetes, heart disease and stroke. If you drink soda, consider stopping as it is so bad for you.
Though New York State with their recent ban on large soft drinks, would want you to believe that soft drinks are the cause of obesity, the actual cause or causes actually are much deeper than this. In most cases pointing to the average healthy male and female, it is simply eating far too much, and the inability to self-discipline, turn on the brain in reference to the food they eat, and marketing/promotional schemes from businesses.

Though I never really, drank soda regularly, I have used the soft drink (on occasion) for diet strategic reasons.

Being lean now, I don't drink it, but when I was working to lean down, I sometimes would drink a large (diet) soda, to obtain the stomach bloat (from the Carbonated water) to obtain temporary stomach fullness, and this gave me time to smack myself upside the head, and keep my diet.

Best regards,

Chillen

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 06-07-2012 at 10:35 PM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook