Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
My Mood: Yeehaw
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
What kept you going during the dark times after your hamstring tear?
I think we've all been there in life; some things do just knock you for six, you can either wallow in your own emotions or you can put them aside and figure out what can be done. You can either let it keep you down or you can say "well ok, that happened. Now what are my options".

I had this talk with a friend of mine recently, he's putting things aside that he knows he has to do because he's stressed and upset. I call it 'emotional paralysis', he refuses to do what's necessary because his emotions are crippling him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Why get back on the platform? (I think I know this answer but I'd like to read about you expanding on it.)
I love competition.

To me training without goals just isn't training. The ultimate expression of realising your goals is doing it on the platform, unbiased, with judges who can call you if you try short-cuts. Competitors will understand this mentality, it's nothing against non-competitors this is just my personal preference.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook