Uber Brawn
Points: 1,905, Level: 26 Points: 1,905, Level: 26 Points: 1,905, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: DB Step Ups.. LOL:)
Fav Supp: F.O.O.D
My Mood: Cheeky
Muscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributor
Default Any Personal Trainers Doing On-Line PT?

I'm a personal trainer, and I'm getting a lot of request for On-Line or "Long Distance" training.

After doing some research, I really have to come up with a completely new "Release and Consent" form to protect me legally.

There are some assumptions that you take when you agree to train someone over the internet and I want to make sure I got all my bases covered.

Any current trainers on this board doing any On-Line personal training and have a form I could mimic? Or maybe a possible resource?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Sarcasm and Cynicism are not helpful or attractive traits, respond to posts as you wish to be responded to.
Muscletrainerdh is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links