View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 09:36 AM   #2
big_swede
big_swede
Strongman
Max Brawn
Points: 33,279, Level: 100 Points: 33,279, Level: 100 Points: 33,279, Level: 100
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
My Mood: Yeehaw
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustgetbigger View Post
I am just starting to lift and I was wondering what a goal I should have for myself for 3 months? How many pounds of muscle can I gain in these 3 months, or should I set for a realistic goal? Like I said I just started. I do not have a routine in place yet, so any advice you can give me is great. I am 26 years old, 215 pounds and am 5'9".
It depends. I would not focus on what the scale says, rather on what weight you have on the bar and set goals for that in 3 months. As a raw beginner, you can add alot to your bench/squat and deadlift in that time. If you get stronger, you will get bigger, especially as a beginner you can se great results the first year and also build a good base.

Share with Facebook