Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
My Mood: Inspired
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member
Default To step inside the skull of some people, would sure be a trip.

Sometimes people flat amaze me, in what they do in there rooms and in the bathrooms.

To step inside the skull of some people, would sure be a trip.

For those that do not know, I am a GM/Sales and Marketing CEO for two hotel franchises, in Kansas.

Let me share one experience that occurred this morning.

At about 10:00AM, my excellent Head Housekeeper was very upset about a condition of a room, and wanted me to see it.

I will describe it the best I can:

For reasons only known to the person reserving this room, this guest ordered to large God Father's pizza's, and ate only one piece. Beside the (empty) boxes, were baby oil, and baby powder. This person took it upon himself, to do the following with the left over pizza:

1. Mashed 1/2's and whole pieces into each wall of the room. Mashed 1/2's and whole pieces into each curtain, and on the window above the AC, into the clothes drawer, the front facial of the flat screen TV, Computer desk, and drawer, mirror in the bathroom, bath tub, all bed linen, and on the mattress itself, and various spots on the carpet.

2. In each place, where he mashed the pizza, he spread baby oil and baby powder on top of it.

3. The tub was 1/2 full of broken beer bottles. He broke after drinking them. He spread broken glass throughout the carpet, and mixed it with baby oil, and baby powder.

4. This person smeared his personal feces on the floor of the bathroom, on the mirror, on all door knobs, and other places in the room. And, had the audacity to write "F*ck you people" with his finger with his own feces.

Discuss....

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 05-08-2012 at 05:11 PM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links