Thread: MAB E-BOOK
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 12:17 PM   #2
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,470,776, Level: 100 Points: 1,470,776, Level: 100 Points: 1,470,776, Level: 100
Activity: 39% Activity: 39% Activity: 39%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Hold up folks. I want to phrase each section with a specific question. Every question has to be as specific as possible as far as who the audience is, and what the goal is.

I want this specific book to be for the beginner who wants to build muscle and maybe some strength. Let's make sure we understand that before moving forward. If this is a success we can do do other similar projects based on specific goals.

I also want participants to provide complete answers, ignoring how others respond and not just saying "what he said", if this makes sense. This doesn't mean answers have to be long. I would just prefer them to be independent of what others are saying.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 03-29-2012 at 12:22 PM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook