View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 04:04 PM   #44
glwanabe
glwanabe
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 14,536, Level: 78 Points: 14,536, Level: 78 Points: 14,536, Level: 78
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Evidently it is a great day to piss off one of the roomates here at the crashpad.

When I got home yesterday I parked on one side of the driveway because another car was parked on the other side. That makes sense, right?

Today when I get home the roomate says, "Thanks for parking in the middle of the driveway."

WHAT! Bitch, don't blame me if you can't drive you frigging car, and park it in a driveway where another car was already parked, that I had parked next to.

I had no problem opening my car door to get out of my car so I could not have been parked in the middle of the damn driveway.

I park on the grass all the time, because the driveway is full of others vehicles. You don't hear me bitchin about it.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook