Six Million Dollar Man
Max Brawn
Points: 10,643, Level: 68 Points: 10,643, Level: 68 Points: 10,643, Level: 68
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Posing
My Mood: Aggressive
MC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beast

Hey there,
I think you'll find that many people have struggled with those exact questions. I don't read your struggles as having to do with religion as much as having to do with societal programming. Everyday, we are bombarded with messages about who we should be and how we should go about being that person. These messages include how to work, what work has comparative value, and more.

I have personally found that the more often I challenge this programming and instead opt to seek and find the things that truly bring me reward and comfort, the happier and more peaceful I am.

When your thoughts, heart, and actions are in good alignment, the world just takes on an entirely different hue. Trust me.

So, yes, there is far more to life than working overtime and being in a rat race not of your own choosing.

Good luck with everything.

Share with Facebook