Points: 9,824, Level: 66 Points: 9,824, Level: 66 Points: 9,824, Level: 66
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Urban Sniper Champion!
Training Exp: A few
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: T-Bomb II
My Mood: Aggressive
Trevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Been meaning to ask, what is this Fehu Uruz?
They're Norse runes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elder Futhark
Fehu (F: Domestic cattle, wealth.) Possessions won or earned, earned income, luck. Abundance, financial strength in the present or near future. Sign of hope and plenty, success and happiness. Social success. Energy, foresight, fertility, creation/destruction (becoming).

Uruz: (U: Auroch, a wild ox.) Physical strength and speed, untamed potential. A time of great energy and health. Freedom, energy, action, courage, strength, tenacity, understanding, wisdom. Sudden or unexpected changes (usually for the better). Sexual desire, masculine potency. The shaping of power and pattern, formulation of the self.
They have kinda become my mantra since I kicked my useless baby mama out of my life.
Best Lifts: Gym, Contest
Squat: 455#
Bench: 325#, 315#
Deadlift: 521#, 510# trailer
Clean and Press: 220#, 175*5 axle
Trevor Lane is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook