robert@flexfitnessandnutrition.com
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 21,598, Level: 92 Points: 21,598, Level: 92 Points: 21,598, Level: 92
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
My Mood: Daring
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

So today I started the Test Revolution and dosed 3 caps in the AM and 3 caps pre workout and nothing to report as of yet. I took one level scoop of Lean Preworkout Revolution and gotta say again the flavor was awesome. Really mild not like some pre's that have a harsh, hold your breath and down it flavor lol Though we don't do this for the taste, so long as it works I'm in! I didn't get a huge burst of energy from one level scoop, the directions say to take one heaping scoop so tomorrow I will be upping it to a heaping scoop full. I also had some of the BCAA NRG Rev intra workout and I think the mix of caffeine from this and the Lean Preworkout Revolution is what pushed me through today. I had a nice full "pump" feeling right after my first set, so that was nice.

Hoping to really get a good feeling from the Test Revolution going by week two. After some thought I am thinking of taking 3 caps of Test Revolution in the AM, then one scoop Fight Revolution (this has the DAA in it) mixed with one scoop Lean Preworkout Revolution then 3 caps Test Revolution pre bed? Thoughts?

Today was my high carb day so I'm feeling really full. I love these days as it gives me a mix and something different every few days. I'm currently carb cycling with 3 days low and 1 high then repeat.

Back & Biceps

AM Cardio: 20 minutes

Reverse Grip Pulldown:
90x10 WU
160x12
210x12
230x10

Bent Over Barbell Rows:
95x10 WU
135x10
155x10
165x7

Hyperextension:
+25x12,12

Straight Arm Pulldown: FST-7
60x15
70x15
80x15
85x15
90x12
95x10
100x8

Single Arm DB Preacher Curls: Per Arm
20x15 WU
35x12,10,8

Alternating Dumbbell Curl:
35x8 (toasted here, not sure what happened??)
30x10x2

Cable Curls:
20x20
25x20
30x18 BURN BUDDAY!!

Embarrassing shot of the day...
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com