robert@flexfitnessandnutrition.com
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
My Mood: Daring
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

BC+EAA – Hydrolysate Peptides! – Some of you may have heard of a product called Pepto-Pro®. It’s a casein hydrolysate, which kind of defeats the purpose of using casein in the first place, but that’s beside the point. Hydrolysate proteins are a pre-digested peptide, and are an amazing intra-workout supplement. Because they’re pre-digested, your blood can stay in the muscle rather than being diverted to your gut for further digestion. This allows the peptide to be nearly immediately absorbed right from the stomach. – Many people don’t know, but our BC+EAA contains hydrolyzed peptides, both from Whey and Pea sources. With the exception of Pepto-Pro®, very few of our competitors have hydrolyzed peptides in their BCAA products. I believe Intrabolic® is the only one I can think of off the top of my head, and their formula only consists of 30% hydrolyzed peptides, which is pretty weak. Our whey hydrolysate is nearly 100%, and the pea source is about 30%, a great combination for maximal absorption. – The price of BC+EAA can’t be beat either!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook