11-16-2011, 08:46 PM
Dog House Training, home of the Walker
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Training Exp: 5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
Originally Posted by Kevsworld
Maybe we could start with this:
1. Work on the basic, compound lifts: bench press, squat, deadlift
2. Eat a nutrient dense diet and increase your protein intake.
3. Be sure to get adequate rest, including adequate sleep.
4. Focus on good form--never sacrifice form.
5. Focus on diet and training over supplements.
Just a few ideas, assuming you are healthy and just now starting out.