Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
My Mood: Lurking
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

People I work with always freak when I increase there fat macro's for good fats.

The over all amount of good fats is again very personalized.

I have personal friends that one has to keep even good fats low and another that can eat only fats and protein and ether put muscle on or get supper ripped for a show.

BUT the starting point before tailoring it to the person. around 25-30% of your cals should be from a mix of good and bad fats (as they call them). With a higher % in the room temp liquid fats. Like from Olive and canola oils and nuts.

A small % from bad like the chicken shin mentioned is also needed and good. The body needs them to properly digest and process the foods you eat.

So eat up just don't get stupid about what you eat. Use common sense and eat for your goals.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook