Points: 3,966, Level: 40 Points: 3,966, Level: 40 Points: 3,966, Level: 40
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Tournaments Won: 2

Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Squat & Quick Lifts
Fav Supp: Milk
My Mood: Sleepy
Spartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Just make sure you're honest with yourself, are you actually stalling in the gym because of your lower back or are you just a little beat up? If you can still progress, then I suggest an important lesson is to carry on through. If you truly think you'd risk injury then it's your call to switch it up, just bear that in mind. A little pain is something to get used to.
When I ran 5/3/1 with excessive volume on deadlift day, I felt a similar pain as I do now. I could run it for a few more weeks I think, but I have been feeling pain in it for about a week and a half now.

"When in doubt, just get really, really strong. It tends to cure most problems in training and life." - Wendler
Spartigus is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links