BigJosh
BigJosh
"the Grinder"
Max Brawn
Points: 10,405, Level: 67 Points: 10,405, Level: 67 Points: 10,405, Level: 67
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
We've had a couple people here give it a run. I wouldn't be afraid to change a few of the exercises or make minor tweaks. It's not too far off from a John Christy style of workout.

* Squats.
* Bench Press.
* Dumbbell Rows.
* Upright Rows.
* Seated Overhead Tricep Extensions

* Deadlift.
* Seated Overhead Press.
* T-Bar (or Barbell) Rows.
* Dumbbell or Incline Bench Press.
* Barbell or Dumbbell Curls.
Thanks Steve. I'm curious to what minor changes and/or tweeks you would recommend?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
What happened to teh cow? And I would definitely make some exercise substitutions.
Well I got the stomach flu and haven't been able to workout since last thursday. I just started getting my appetite back yesterday.So pretty much my scheduling is all screwed up. I was only going to run it into early december, so If I started again, I would lose progression for this week and last and I had reset 3 weeks back. So I really wouldn't progress by early december when I wanted to change.
"The fastest way to get strong muscles is also the fastest way to make them bigger. We know what works best to make them strong in the shortest time possible. If you want to get big, do the thing that makes them strong." - Marc Rippetoe
Zdravko Veselin Gaeta

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.

Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook