Grim83
Grim83
has no status.
Director: TGZ
Max Brawn
Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: Crappy
Grim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by strkout35 View Post
awesome yeah it's a common question, but i think her issue isn't so much the saturated fats its the cholesterol or something is that kinda the same thing?
cholesterol is a type of fat, but it is different. But if i may parrot louie simmons for a moment (sorry been reading his and daves articles nonstop) "Cholesterol turns into Testosterone", also there is this awesome little chemical/nutrient/whatever (sorry cant remember its name) in the eggs that basically counteracts most of the bad effects of the cholesterol. Dont worry though most parents hold this view even mine do, lol, i remember when i started lifting i went to my dads for the summer or something, and he asked me how many eggs i wanted for breakfast, so i replied 6 or something and he shit a brick, and goes no your having 2...wtf was the point of the question then.
User owns 1x Super Squats

No Bullshit no problems

My Blog- http://grim83.blogspot.com/
Grim83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook