Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
My Mood: Inspired
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by embrance View Post
Till now,in my full body I was doing anything between 1-6 reps per set.It worked great,and i loved it.I have made great gains on the scheme.

These past 2 week I have been experimenting with some higher reps shemes like Reeves,and I can even complete ONE workoute,let alone the 3 in the same week.

Should I continue progress on thw lower reps,that i still make gains and I am accustomed to them or try something different?
If what you are doing is working, why do you want to change it? Don't get caught up in the "Grass is greener on the other side" syndrome, when the grass your currently in is green enough to bring the results you want. Stick with it, bro, until the green begins to dull, and this begins to dull when you body "tells you it is".

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook