Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
My Mood: Lurking
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
No one considers this a joke. I wish you would speak more on how to get shredded, and how you eat.

We give reasonable advice here and it's not a powerlifting only site and never has been.

I think sometimes Rich you dismiss my advice because I am currently focused on powerlifter, and if I am being completely honest, it frustrates me and it hurts. I was a bodybuilder most of my life, and big long before I added any bodyfat. I know a thing or two about eating to put on mass, but certainly do not know it all, and am always trying to learn more.

I firmly believe that far too many novices undereat, and my advice to eat big has never been meant to say "get fat." Never, never, never. This advice has to be taken in the context in which it is given.

I do not believe intermediates should eat aggressively and have stated that on this forum dozens of times. More than this, I believe I have a solid understanding of the natural gains curve and it's impact on how aggressively one should eat and when. I take beatings every day about my belief in natural potential, but I stand by my opinions because I DON'T want guys to get fat by aggressively bulking as intermediates.

I often feel like my opinion is considered a joke by some because I have no interest in walking around with abs. I am trying my best to help novices add muscle mass, and my only goal is to assist them in reaching their goals.

I respect everyone's goals, but I ask that they respect mine, and not filter my advice through my current goals. I have plenty of muscle mass and will allow it to speak for itself.
I'll mail you Steve.

Last edited by Rich Knapp; 10-03-2011 at 05:06 PM.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook